We’d love to hear from you! Please send questions, feedback, or submissions for the next issue to us at email@example.com
» Download our first issue in PDF format!
Our costs (for printing) are already around $500 and we haven't even started mailing the print version out yet. Can you financially support the Raging Pelican? Even a small donation? Please do, and rest assured that every penny will go directly back into the publication, and we'll thank you (if you like) on here & in print. Click here to donate... and thanks!
If you're in or around New Orleans and want to work towards solutions with other South Louisianians, the Crescent City Anti- Authoritarians meet every Thursday at 8pm at 511 Marigny St., New Orleans.
Unlike some "local" organizing, the CCAA is actual Gulf Coast residents who see serious systemic change as the only way forward.
• Crescent City Anti-Authoritarians (Facebook) Coming together to take back the Gulf
• New Orleans Workers' Center for Racial Justice Organizing workers across race and industry to build the power and participation of workers and communities
• Louisiana Bucket Brigade Working with communities that neighbor the state's oil refineries and chemical plants
• Advocates for Environmental Human Rights Legal services, community organizing support, public education, and campaigns focused on defending and advancing the human right to a healthy environment
• The Mighty Ben Passmore The creator of much of our first issue's awesome art
• No Bosses, No Boyfriends What happens when anarcha-feminists stop being polite and start getting real
• Louisiana Books 2 Prisoners All-volunteer group providing free reading material to the incarcerated
• The Iron Rail New Orleans' ancient anarchist infoshop. Still alive, still struggling. New website soon?!?